Online/Inside Sales Consultant
Online/Inside Sales Consultant
The Online Sales Consultant is the first point of contact for Shea Homes’ new home shoppers across the nation. Online Sales Consultants are responsible for responding immediately to shopper inquiries about Shea Homes’ new home communities via phone, email, and live chat. The foremost responsibility of this position is to build relationships with prospective customers with the goal of driving qualified customers to Shea Homes’ communities via a scheduled appointment. The ideal candidate will be the ultimate multi-tasker, able to navigate across multiple resources and tools to provide information. Must be technology friendly with experience using Microsoft Outlook and lead management software – Salesforce experience a plus. We are looking for an individual that can manage a sizeable lead bank who is highly proficient at following up with prospects via chat, emails, inbound and outbound calls (50-100 per day) preferably with prior Inside Sales/Business Development Center (BDC) experience. The Online Sales Department is open 7 days per week. Applicants must be available to work full-time and to work weekends.
Specific Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to all online and phone leads immediately
- Handle incoming customer inquiries via phone, email, or chat promptly
- Qualify incoming leads based on home requirements and needs
- Provide consistent follow up with home shoppers via outbound phone calls and emails with the goal of setting virtual and in-person appointments for our Community Representatives
- Log all communication with customers in lead management software
- Utilize call center software, live chat, and other web-based tools
- Maintain a friendly, positive attitude with all customers
Qualifications/Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- A proven track record of 3-5 years of experience in Internet-based sales/Business Development Center
- Customer-focused and personable with the ability to provide an excellent customer experience during every interaction
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage time well
- Ability to adjust priorities and work productively with little instruction or day-to-day supervision
- Must be detail-oriented and conscientious with a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage consistent follow up with a large pipeline of leads
- Ability to work well within a team environment and be a positive contributor
- Strong computer skills with experience in MS Outlook including calendaring, Work, Excel, Google Docs, and lead management software. Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Arizona real estate license required
- California real estate license required; however, candidates not having a California license that are willing and able to take necessary classes and pass state exams to become licensed with Shea Homes will be considered
- Weekend availability is required
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary + Commission
- Potential Yearly Raise and/or Bonus
- Full Benefits
This is a corporate position which is currently being performed remotely (work from home) but we may require team members to work out of our Scottsdale office.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to communicate verbally and in writing, sit at the computer for long periods, multi-task and stand and walk occasionally. The noise level is usually quiet to moderate.
Shea Homes is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""