Real Estate/Construction Division Coordinator
Real Estate/Construction Division Coordinator
The New Home Company
Looking for a career in real estate development?
The New Home Company is looking for a Division Coordinator in our Scottsdale office!
Position Summary: This position effectively manages all administrative duties for the Arizona Division Office. The individual in this role must have strong verbal and written communications skills; exhibit strong attention to detail; be organized, be solutions oriented; capable of overseeing multiple projects simultaneously and be a team player.
The requirements of the position require the candidate to be in the office unless assisting on special projects or events which happen regularly. Working hours are flexible but generally normal business hours 8am to 5pm or 7:30am to 4:30pm. This not a remote working job opportunity.
Administrative and Clerical Support:
- Answer incoming calls, process mail, faxes, photocopies, and other communication.
- Maintain current files for all designated documents.
- Acts a primary contact with building and property management company.
- Collecting, sorting, sending, and distributing mail.
- Provide administrative support to Division President, Sales, Marketing, Land and Entitlements, Design and Project Management.
- Greet visitors and delivery services.
General Administrative and Responsibilities:
- Monitor/Manage supplies for office, breakroom, community sales galleries, as well as marketing inventory and ensure replenishment orders are placed in a timely fashion.
- Manage/Maintain office appearance, inventory organization and operations daily.
- Manage all utility accounts for each community. Includes paying bills, canceling/creating accounts and maintaining spreadsheet with customer care notes.
- Manage the turn-over of accounts to the customer or HOA when required.
- Prepare various reports and spreadsheets as requested.
- Interface with accounts payable, check releases, check for appropriate PO’s, distribute invoices for approval and coding, and submit invoices to AP (accounts payable).
- Process and track utility invoices on a timely and regular. Ensure utility invoices are being paid properly through our AP team.
- Receive, Process, and Track refund checks received. Discuss with finance lead material refund checks received on a regular basis.
- Handle day to day mail pick-up/drop-off.
- Work with finance to report monthly closings to HBACA for regular payments due.
- Assist with PO setup and maintenance on an ad-hoc basis with all department leads.
- Assist with all other special projects and tasks as directed by Division President, Sales, Land Development and Entitlements, Finance, Purchasing, Design, Operations and Marketing.
- Land Development contract and invoice processing.
- Assist Purchasing and Design with the product/option image selection for all new communities and then enter them into digital platform (DSM).
- Keep all field staff current with training and schedule any trainings as needed.
- Work with new hires to ensure smooth on-boarding process.
- Review all 20-day preliminary notices for accuracy, scan, and log.
- Manage, develop, and distribute quarterly Division Newsletter.
- Facilitate the building permit process, which includes coordination of plot plans, submitting permit applications to municipalities, and coordinating payment to receive permits
- Assemble and distribute Construction Start packages, which consists of a building permit, plot plan, option selections, color sheets and various diagrams
- Preparing Design Escrow Recon packets and creating/maintaining Community Product Catalogs as we grow.
Division Event & Meeting Planning:
- Schedule meetings and appointments as well as organize any meals and printing/collating of any documents associated with the meeting.
- With marketing, plan, manage, and execute all office events including, but not limited to; monthly sales meetings, team outings, special events, quarterly charity participation opportunities, and other meetings, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred
- Preferred experience in a similar professional environment assisting a senior level Executive or managing an office.
- Proficiency in handling multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of personality types.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess superior secretarial and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job and be a team player with a strong work ethic.
- Desire to learn and familiarity with residential real estate
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School