Wallcon is currently hiring a Safety Coordinator. This is a new position due to the growth of the company and will assist the Safety Director. Successful candidates will be well organized, have excellent communication skills and detailed oriented. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize duties.
Overview of Duties
- Ensure compliance with OSHA, Federal and State regulations and support company policies and procedures.
- Conduct safety audits at project sites and provide practical correction actions.
- Conduct incident investigations, document and report findings.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience in the safety field.
- Associates Degree in Safety.
- Must be familiar with Construction Standards CFR 1926.
- Experience as a trainer in construction regulations is preferred.
- Must be able to write and speak Spanish fluently.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
We offer a full Benefits package to our employees including:
- Group Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance, Critical Illness/Accident Coverage
- Company Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- 401k with company match
EOE/AA/M/F/D/V - Drug Free Environment
Wallcon is the contractor of choice for Arizona’s leading homebuilders, providing not only post-tension foundation slabs, but also construction disposal, rough & final grading, bedding & shading, R&R and pavers. Wallcon completes over 7,000 foundations annually in the Valley. Our team takes great pride in the work we do and has a reputation for delivering a quality product and great customer service for some of the largest homebuilders in Arizona for over 30 years.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO DARWIN@WALLCON.TEAM